Land for sale in Phol , Khon Kaen 13-2-38 rai

Featured
฿ 4,350,400

Overview

2010ACL1202 ขายที่ดิน4แปลง เนื้อที่ 13-2-38 ไร่ ทำเลดี หน้ากว้าง58เมตรลึก414 เมตร
เหมาะแก่ การทำการเกษตร, ทำบ้านสวน,เลี้ยงสัตว์ หรือซื้อไว้เก็งกำไรได้ที่ดินราคาถูก(สาธารณูปโภคครบครัน)
2010ACL1202 Land for sale, 4 plots, area 13-2-38 rai, good location, width 58 meters, depth 414 meters.
Suitable for farming, gardening, raising animals. Or buy it for speculation, get cheap land (complete utilities)

ที่ตั้งทรัพย์ : ต.โสกนกเต็น อ.พล จ.ขอนแก่น 40120
Property location: Sok Nok Ten , Phol , Khon Kaen 40120

หน้าที่ดินหันไปทางทิศตะวันออกเฉียงใต้
Front of the land facing southeast.

ปักหมุด/ Pinned https://maps.app.goo.gl/mGe7SH45v5k3GAPTA

ราคาขาย 4,350,400 บาท คิดเป็น 800 บาท ต่อตารางวา
Selling price 4,350,400 Baht, equivalent to 800 Baht per sq wah

*****พื้นที่สี ไม่มีพื้นที่สีในระบบ
***** Color zone : No color space in the system

จุดเด่นของทรัพย์/Property Highlight
1.ที่ดินเป็นรูปสี่เหลี่ยมสวย
1. The land is pretty square.
2.น้ำประปา-ไฟฟ้า เข้าถึง
2. Water supply – electricity access
3.การเดินทางสะดวก เข้า-ออกได้หลายเส้นทาง
3. Convenient travel, Can enter-exit by many directions
4.อยู่ในแหล่งชุมชน
4. Located in community
5.สภาพแวดล้อมดี เงียบสงบ ไม่วุ่นวาย
5. Nice and serene environment
6.ที่ดินติดถนนคอนกรีต
6. Land next to concrete road

สถานที่ใกล้เคียง/Nearby Places
1.โรงเรียนบ้านหนองบัวทวิคามบำรุง 500 เมตร
1. Ban Nong Bua Thikam Bamrung School 500 meters
2.วัดศรีหงส์ทอง 600 เมตร
2. Wat Sri Hong Thong 600 meters
3.วัดบ้านหนองบัว 650 เมตร
3. Ban Nong Bua Temple 650 meters
4.โรงเรียนบ้านหนองไทร 2.5 กม
4. Ban Nong Sai School 2.5 km
5.สถานีขนส่งผู้โดยสารอำเภอพล 10 กม
5. Phon Bus Terminal 10 km.
6.เทสโก้ โลตัส เมืองพล 10 กม
6. Tesco Lotus Muang Phon 10 km
7.ห่างจากถนนหลัก 9.6 กม (ถนนมิตรภาพ หมายเลข2)
7.Distance from the main road 9.6 km (Mittraphap Rd 2 )
8.ห่างจากถนนหลัก 3.2 กม (ถนนเจนจบทิศหมายเลข2440)
8.Distance from the main road 3.2 km (Chenchopthit Road No. 2440 )
9.ห่างจาก หมู่บ้าน/ตำบลโสกนกเต็น 6.6 กม,ห่างจากอำเภอพล 11 กม.ห่างจากตัวจังหวัดขอนแก่น 86 กม.
9.Away from the village / district Sok Nok Ten 6.6 km, away from the district Phol 11Km away from the province Khon Kaen 86 km
10.ที่ดินถมแล้วประมาณ 30 เปอร์เซ็นต์ อีก70 เปอร์เซ็นต์ต้องถมประมาณ 1 เมตร
10.Approximately 30 percent of the land is filled, the other 70 percent must be filled approximately 1 meter.

สนใจสอบถามรายละเอียด ได้ครับ
คุณเพิ่มพร ศรีรัตนวารี
Tel: 095-4615256, 085-0149449

Contact for more information:
Mr. Permporn Srirattanavaree
Mobile : +66954615256, +66850149449

Property Advantage
www.facebook.com/aclpropertyadvantage/
Email: permporn.acl@gmail.com
Email: permporn@advantage.co.th
www.advantage.co.th
www.propertyadvantage.net

Details

  • Property ID:
    2010ACL1202
  • Home Area:
    13-2-38 rai
  • Price:
    ฿ 4,350,400
  • Property Status:

Page Views

Be the first to review “Land for sale in Phol , Khon Kaen 13-2-38 rai”